I do update this Policy from time to time so please review it regularly.
Information I collect
In running and maintaining my website I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
Use of your information
I use the information collected from you to provide my services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request relating to my products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to the website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from me, I may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance I may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which I believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing your personal data
In operating the website it may become necessary to transfer data that is collected from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I will ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that I sell any or all of my business to the buyer.
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party links
Access to information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you. Following such a request, I will disclose all relevant information to you in a timely fashion and at no charge, unless there is a valid reason for me not to do so, for example, in the event of a fraudulent request.
Your right to be forgotten
In line with the GDPR’s Right to be Forgotten, I will, upon request, delete any data which I hold on you, remove any references to you from digital platforms, and confirm to you that I have done so.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.